🐛 Bug fixes:
- CRITICAL -
cloudinarynodejs package is leaked to client-side caused huge bundle size increase on run time
cloudinary-apigenerated wrongly on compiling time
- #31 Error
api_keyof undefined when using
- #29 Allow client-side signed upload (secured)
- Support both camelCase and snake_case convention when passing params to
- Add ready-to-copy examples on Documentation.
❤️ Lots of thanks to @syropian for your contributions ❤️
- #18 - Upload an media asset support for both client-side and server-side
- Find and manipulate a specific asset on Cloudinary support (server-side)
- Allow to pre-generate optimized delivery url for media asset on Cloudinary (server-side) based on given parameters.
- Generate thumbnail picture for a video to use as its poster.
- #24 -
$cloudinarycan be used on client-side when
- Auto optimizing with built-in
☘️ Improvements (Breaking changes):
- Deprecate the old API syntax (
- Introduce better and friendlier APIs, separating between image and video handling:
$cloudinary.config()returns a new instance instead of overriding the current configuration, allowing to use different configurations such as
cloudNamefor different assets within an application.
- Add unit tests coverage
- Refactor and document code using JSDoc.
📒 Documentation improvements
- Add Snippets section for interesting and common use cases.
- #17 - Add Integration examples on how to use the module with @nuxt/content hooks for optimizing images on build time.
- Add Advanced section for more complex use cases such as pre-generate optimized delivery url for an asset based on a set of transformation
- Separate Image and Video section.
- Add Upload media assets section with more detailed information about uploading on client-side and server-side.
CldPlaceholdercomponent with examples.
- Update new feature APIs
- Stablize documentation
privateCdnvalue error when using
Initial version 🚀